Monday To Friday 12:00pm – 9:00pm office hours
Available during these hours to teach, but not required to come into the office
Jiliguala (JLGL) is one of China’s premiere online educational platforms. Established in 2014, this startup provides families across China access to digital libraries, educational videos, an online interactive kid’s show, and much, much more.
One of our quickest growing services is foreign teacher 1-on-1 classes taught through iPad. The 1-on-1 specialist will serve to teach a few classes per week, record demo lessons, help organize and induct other foreign teachers, and occasionally appear on camera for other video-related content.
Majority of the specialist’s responsibilities can be conducted from home, provided there is a stable internet connection. Most of the responsibilities for this position take place on evenings and weekends. An iPad or any other necessary equipment can be provided if the candidate selected does not presently have them.
Jiliguala is a small but closely-knit company that values its employees immensely. In addition to ongoing training and professional development, all employees are regularly requited with bonuses and raises when sales targets are met.
Primary Responsibilities for 1-on-1 lessons:
1. Teach a set number of classes each week
2. Be the default substitute teacher
3. Participate in the creative process of designing new lessons each week
4. Record demo classes for new lessons created
5. Assist with training new online teachers
1. Help with social media engagement
2. Participate in other interactive lesson as needed (infrequently)
1. Native English speaker
2. 1-2 years teaching experience
3. Bachelor’s Degree and/or TEFL certification
4. Currently living in Shanghai
5. Knowledge of and interest in digital gaming / online education
Send CV and all related questions to