Excellent Career Opportunity as Quality Engineer
RAB Lighting, Inc., headquartered in New Jersey USA, is looking for Quality Engineer to join our team in Ningbo China. You will report directly to the Quality Manager in China. Great opportunity for advancement.
- Review quality reports and follow up quality problems
- Review new product samples
- Collect data and create quality analysis charts/graphs
- Travel to vendor sites to perform audit and inspection
- Other assignments from the supervisor
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, metal material or electronic related major required.
- Rich experience in lighting, LED and electronic products production or inspection
- Good command of English writing, reading and speaking skills required.
- English Test of Band 6 or equivalent required.
- Computer skills including Excel Spreadsheet, Photo Editing and PowerPoint Presentation required.
- Good people skills and good team work required.
- Working experience in Quality management field preferred but not required.
- Availability for frequent business travel required.
- Motivated, responsible individual. Must be able to work independently. Quick learner.
RAB Lighting, located in Northvale, New Jersey is a leading manufacturer of professional grade energy conservation motion sensors and outdoor lighting equipment. Founded in 1946, RAB Lighting Inc has a nation wide reputation for outstanding quality products.
With a modern 6 acre corporate headquarters and manufacturing facility in Northvale New Jersey as well as supply locations in China, Taiwan and Malaysia, RAB serves a growing market. Distribution is direct from the factory as well as through 29 warehouses nationwide.
For more information, please visit www.rabweb.com. We are now looking for a highly self motivated individual to coordinate with our vendors in China to complete our quality assurance system
Interested candidates please send your resume in a Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact qualified candidates for phone interview and on site interview.