1. Make use of the network and exhibition provided by the company to develop overseas market and foreign customers, and complete performance targets.
2. Collect and arrange the information of target market and target customer, and find potential customer.
3. Follow up and maintain existing customers and keep good business relationship with them.
4. Cooperate with other departments and solve unexpected problems of orders.
5. Deal with problems of customer complaints, payment and product quality.
6. Entertain customers.
7. Complete other work assigned by company.
1. College degree or above, 1 years or above experience in foreign trade selling, medical biochemistry major is preferred.
2. Master English, CET-4 or above, good command of English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
3. Familiar with GMP and pharmacopoeia, who has work experience of crude drug and pharmaceutical intermediate is preferred.
4. Good communication and coordination skills, can receive customers alone. Outgoing, passionate, dependable, honest. Good social skills, stress tolerance and reaction capability.
5. Who has experience of working abroad or in foreign company is preferred