Automation device Develops, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, modifies and installs programs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Produces technical specifications to match business requirements of low level complexity projects which may include report rating & minor enhancements.
- Automation Code Develops & executes test plans.
- Interacts with functional resource to understand &/or clarify requirements.
- Develops solution per our technical analysis to match functional specification.
- Works with senior programmer to prepare technical specifications for more complex projects.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or 2 to 4 years exp.
- Must be knowledgeable in at least 2 of the following Automation Device program languages.
- Knowledge of IOT & PLC & RDMS & SQL DB.
- Organizational skills.
- Good logical, analytical & mathematical skills.
- Effective communication skills both verbal & written.
- Understand object oriented concepts.
- Understanding of database objects, tables, views, keys, indexes, stored procedures.
- Understanding of software design methodologies.